Ella Clah: Bad Medicine 3 by David Thurlo and Aimée Thurlo (, Paperback) for sale online | eBay
Know about stores. Products of this store will be shipped directly from the US to your country.
- Without Consent: Anya Crichton 2 (Dr Anya Crichton)!
- From This Seed!
- Essentials of Small Animal Anesthesia and Analgesia?
- The Rig Veda [Unabridged, English Translation] (The Vedas Book 2).
Products of this store will be shipped directly from the UK to your country. Products of this store will be shipped directly from China to your country. Products of this store will be shipped directly from Japan to your country.
Products of this store will be shipped directly from Hong Kong to your country. Shop By Category. My Orders. Track Orders.
Important Links. Follow Us.
App Download. US UK.
- Bad Medicine: An Ella Clah Novel.
- Top Authors!
- Of Media and Monsters (The Conservative Chronicles (Volume II) Book 3).
- KIRKUS REVIEW.
- MORE BY AIMÉE THURLO.
- Thurlo, Aimée (Aimee Duvall, Aimee Martel) | cessprofaleth.ga!
- Bad medicine : : an Ella Clah novel / | Woodland Public Library!
Thank you for subscribing! Please check your email to confirm your subscription. Our Stores.
Ella's brother Clifford, a Hataali or medicine man, says that her investigative skills are gifts from the spirits who guard and guide the Navajo, but Ella insists it's her FBI training that has honed her instincts. When the daughter of Senator Yellowhair is killed in a suspicious car accident, the Senator accuses Ella and the tribe's medical examiner, Dr. Carolyn Roanhorse, of tampering with evidence and falsifying the autopsy results. An outbreak of meningitis leads to more trouble when many of those who are vaccinated begin dying from an unknown disease.
Riots between Indian and White workers at the Navajo-owned mine stretch the resources of the tribal police even thinner.